Today I’m interviewing the amazing, wondrous Leonie Dawson, complete with swearing. You have been warned!
Want to see the unedited video of us chatting? Click Here.
We spoke about:
- How we are animals (and zebras don’t base their worth on the width of their stripes)
- Leonie’s dad, a North Queensland sixth generation wild bushman cattle farmer could join David Attenborough on Nature Documentaries.
- Using cognitive therapy concepts to undo the conditioning of the patriarchy
- Why Leonie gave up “conforming to the standard view of being a woman” after 3 hours.
- Considering how you want to prioritise your time and energy, to actively create your life
- Why your inner compass should point to ‘fun’
- How she has implemented life rules that work for her family, such as “this is a working home” and “my kids (age 7 and 11) both go to bed at 630.”
- Separating business creativity and personal creativity
- How television can be beneficial to our creativity and her current favourite shows to watch
- “Discerning between projects” by considering the value/quality of the task
|| LINKS MENTIONED||
– Leonie’s Marketing Without Social Media Course [Early Bird Special until 17June!]
– Leonie’s Anxiety Balm
– Pulled to reinvent who you are but don’t know how to stay rooted? Take The Quiz.
– Leonie’s Course to Finish your ‘Effing Book (in 40 days)
– All of Leonie Dawson’s Offerings
– The Video of this Interview
– Share This Episode on Twitter