A great creaking bookcase opens to reveal the library of everything Rooted.
You step through, holding your breath as the dust from the disturbance settles back on each shelf.
This is the beginning of a Rooted Reinvention:
a place to find what is inside you, and learn to harness that power.
Without having to start from scratch again.
WELCOME TO THE LIBRARY OF EVERYTHING
(based on the Everything Page by Lizzy Goddard (affiliate link))
Hai! I’m Katy-Rose, Creative Writer and Educator for fierce souls & wild creatives. I’m a nature-loving green tea drinker, gamer, & ‘Master of Neuroscience’ living with my furry business partners in overcast England.
I’ve been helping soul-seekers and practical thinkers to reinvent their lives from the roots of who they already are, without burning everything to the ground, since 2011.
Being a natural Virgo, here’s a reference sheet of everything I currently offer and recommend. This page has everything you need to start identifying where you are, understanding what that pull toward reinvention really means for you, and take those first manageable baby steps toward your levelled-up self.
FYI: Some of the links are affiliated, but they don’t cost you anything extra: I just get a portion of the purchase for sharing about them (& I only recommend decent stuff).
Katy-Rose, Creative Writer & Educator
I share how I spent a good portion of my life trying to invent or reinvent myself.
We discuss negative bias and how we’re almost hard-wired to put more emphasis on negativity. I speak about prioritizing the positive in our lives and redefining negativity like in the example of saying “resting” instead of “slacking”.
Harnessing Your Brain Power:We talk about everything from how awareness and willpower work, to the way your brain influences how you perceive how much you've eaten, to how quantum mechanics may explain energy healing, and a whole lot more.
A Self-Care Chat, especially focused on those with a family to care for.
We talk about all things wellbeing, especially relating to family live, children, household chores, and stigma about parents putting others first.
[Ready to Delve Deeper] – This 34-page ebook has psychoeducation and practical tasks so you can apply the concepts immediately.
We cover what is currently working for you, why you're driven to make this change, exploring energy and motivation, where you want to focus next and unearthing the roots of who you are to connect you with that inner fire we can all learn to harness.
[Start But Never Finish...] - If you want to understand what’s holding you back, feel in control of where you spend your free time and energy, and get shit done – Then this e-course journey is for YOU.
We look at the science behind starting and completing tasks, what the human brain can general handle, and how to tweak your actions to improve the flow of your projects to actually get them done.
[...without blaming or brain-washing yourself] – Explore how your thoughts shape your behaviour and feelings each day, and what you can do about them.
Learn to respond differently to the thoughts you can’t stop, challenge unhelpful thinking styles, and re-wire your brain to consider more 'helpful' truths with these cognitive strategies.
[Constantly Caught in the
Weeds of Overwhelm?] - Ground yourself in the moment and uproot yourself from the undergrowth of overwhelm.
This workbook focuses on separating from immediate panic, guided questions to break free from overwhelm in the next 15 minutes, and setting up systems that keep your mind from getting overwhelmed in the first place.
Looking to Work with Me Directly?
I’m currently reinventing (hah!) and pivoting my coaching offer.
My Organisation & Tech Support
-I also offer ad-hoc virtual assistance support (Mailing List software, WordPress, Evernote, Google Drive/Suite, Dropbox, Podcast editing, Copywriting and Basic graphic design) for creative souls.
If you have any queries about how I can help you with either virtual assistance or story editing, send me an email.
Youtube Playlist: Wellbeing Need-A-Smile Clips
My go-to videos for those moments you need a smile or a distraction. Great for transitioning from an emotional moment to a more mindful one.
- A cat video in time to music
- A penguin falls over and makes the most hilarious noise (in my opinion)
- Pygmy goats bleating, frolicking and racing with their human
And if you want MOTIVATING MUSIC, here’s my Ignite Your Inner Fire (a playlist of motivating songs to sing and dance to.)
Wild Souls & Services I Believe In:
- Danielle LaPorte: I have been a Desire Map facilitator and followed this instinctive lady for years. She was definitely one of the beginnings of me listening to my inner wildfire.
- Leonie Dawson: I’ve followed this wonderful woman since 2010, when I joined the first iteration of what is now her Academy, pretty much buying everything she created. I’m still part of that academy today and I still follow her biz and life advice. So whether you’re seeking to get organised or want to finish writing that book, I’ve taken tens of her ecourses across the last decade (which helped me get a biz up and running in 2011) – join the Academy to access all her offers for one price ($99).
- Ashleigh Ambirge: Again, I’ve followed this badass since April 2011 and her book The Middle Finger Project blew my socks off in 2020.
- Skillshare has been invaluable during the pandemic lockdowns, and using my affiliate link, you can get 2 weeks trial of skillshare premium for free.
- Wandering Aimfully offer unboring business coaching, and I *LOVE* their approach. Caroline and Jason are incredible at creating an inclusive space and training in various aspects of running your own business.
- Want to support me without buying my courses? Here’s my Ko-Fi link.
Please email me at email@example.com and let’s talk.