As the 35th Episode of this podcast, I rant about how, as a millennial, many of us don’t have the luxury of a stable sense of identity. Ember’s bell can be heard throughout the beginning half and I decided to just share the rant as it is – high speed cat chases and all.
We are driven by our core beliefs because nothing else made sense. We didn’t have anything else to be out compass. We can only trust ourselves yet were never taught how to trust ourselves when we’re still being told to trust the world around us.
|| LINKS MENTIONED||
– Pulled to reinvent who you are but don’t know how to stay rooted? Start for Free.
– Skillshare Affiliate Link
– Struggle to finish your projects and know that energy is part of that? Check out this course.
– Episode 33: Courage, Comfort Zones, & Mixed Feelings
– Episode 34: Humans Aren’t Meant to Find Life Easy
– Not sure where to start? Check out my Everything list.