Our experiences are neutral; it’s the stories we tell about them which causes us to feel positively or negatively toward them.
I share a few tips from a book I recently read, and talk about despite being an ‘expert’ in some aspects ( according to some people), I’m still human, and knowing the right thing to do isn’t always (or actually, most of the time) enough to guide our behaviour.
|| LINKS MENTIONED||
– My Goodreads Page (including review for The Illustrated Happiness Trap)
– 3 Techniques to Stop Making Your Life So Damn Difficult
– Want to get emails from me twice a month? Sign-up for your free Rooted Roadmap here.
– Struggle to finish your projects and know that energy is part of that? Check out this course.
– Skillshare Affiliate Link
– Not sure where to start? Check out my Everything list.
Pingback: Truth vs Perceptions: We Don’t Always Achieve What We Expect To | #42 - Rooted Reinvention