June has been a hard month, and today I am asking ‘when is enough?’ and exploring why we can do the FODMAP diet to look for food intolerances but when it comes to our behaviour, we’re expected to only change things if everything is broken or at rock bottom.
“You can get a new pair of jeans and this doesn’t mean you’re mad at your old pair of jeans – that they may not fit how they used to, or you want a different feeling today… Change is scary when things aren’t broken.” – Tiffany Han
“The secret to strength is the ability to hold yourself up when gravity is pulling you down. And it doesn’t matter if you modified, or made it easier, or you took a break. You showed up and you held yourself up even as gravity pulled you down.” – Sarah Beth
|| LINKS MENTIONED||
– Listen on Youtube
– Episode 5 of We Can Do Hard Things: Addiction Transcript
– The Tiffany Han Show – Episode 359 – The Dirty Side of Change
– Sarah Beth Yoga Youtube Channel
– Not sure where to start? Check out my Everything list.
– Share This Episode on Twitter
How much harder are you making your life? How much pressure are you putting on yourself? And what’s ENOUGH for you?