My entire journey as a lifelong learner and soul searcher has been fuelled by feeling ‘broken.’
Reading ‘Untamed’ by Glennon Doyle last year really hit me, and an article by Terri Cole a couple of months ago have been adding together in my brain as I deal with some personal transition.
This episode is a reminder to myself as well as you that we are not broken because they tell us we should be/feel/do differently.
“Broken means: does not function as it was designed to function. A broken human is one who does not function the way humans are designed to function. We all seem to function in the exact same way” – UNTAMED – Glennon Doyle
|| LINKS MENTIONED||
– How to Understand the Void After a Lifetime of Depression
– Untamed by Glennon Doyle
– Life is Allowed to be Hard, Without Being “Wrong” | #31
– Terri Cole’s Post about Over-functioning
– Human’s Aren’t Meant to Find Life ‘Easy’ | #34
– Share This Episode on Twitter