This week, Ember and I explore my experience of setting a word-of-the-year (sometimes shortened to WOTY) since 2009, and Ember even shares her word of the year out loud during the episode. I list a few ways I’ll be using my word to shape specific goals and invite you to share your words with me in the comments below.
|| LINKS MENTIONED||
– Want my free emails on reinventing your 2021? Sign up for the Reinvention Roadmap here.
– Word of the Year – Susannah Conway
– One Little Word – Ali Edwards
– Glennon Doyle – Untamed
– Women Who Run with the Wolves – Clarissa Pinkola Estés, PhD.
– Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever? – Ober, Sinatra & Zucker